- This time, I’m really going to stick to it! I mean it, I’m totally, 100% committed!
- I’m potentially thinking that maybe I might join this class. I have to start TOMORROW. No delay!
- Well, afternoons don’t work. And I can’t do mornings. I can come Tuesdays at noon, but not this Tuesday. Or next Tuesday...
- I’ll squeeze it in at lunchtime. I can just run out between meetings.
- I can’t wait to start. But first, I need to buy some new clothes. And some new shoes. And a mat. And I want to read up on it, too.
One check and you’re likely to be a drop-out, more and well you’ve likely already dropped-out. Her questions came from two exercise professionals in response to the early warning signs for drop-outs.
Slightly rephrase the questions and I think we’ll have a quiz for volunteer drop-outs.