"When (technology + information + inspiration) are allowed to work together, astounding things can happen in the blink of an eye. Innovation can happen, anywhere, at near-instantaneous speed." Change.gov is leading the charge in so many ways including this as shared on The Social Customer Manifesto. The message to me as an association professional is that we can shake up the association world too and it is incumbent upon all of us to demand this from ourselves. Thanks to Maddie Grant for spreading the word!
Subscribe to Content
Learn more about subscribing to this site's content plus links to direct XML feeds.
Recent Blog Posts
Popular Blog Posts
- Membership Count Myopia
- 4 Lessons for Building a New Chapter Model from AADE
- End of Membership As We Know It - or not
- Chapter Struggling? Here's a thought ...
- Lake-side thoughts: What's a Prius and a Bike Have In Common?
- Walking the Walk of Deep Volunteer Engagement
- How Meetup is Disrupting your Chapters & Events
- 4 Captivating Companies Hold a Lesson for Associations
- Mobile Chapters: The Next Wave
- Looking for Chapter Models in Unlikely Places