"When (technology + information + inspiration) are allowed to work together, astounding things can happen in the blink of an eye. Innovation can happen, anywhere, at near-instantaneous speed." Change.gov is leading the charge in so many ways including this as shared on The Social Customer Manifesto. The message to me as an association professional is that we can shake up the association world too and it is incumbent upon all of us to demand this from ourselves. Thanks to Maddie Grant for spreading the word!
Subscribe to Content
Learn more about subscribing to this site's content plus links to direct XML feeds.
Recent Blog Posts
Popular Blog Posts
- A message from middle school
- Lesson for Chapter Structure in Obama's Campaign
- Back to the Future for Associations
- Chat Chew Chocolate - A Different Chapter Model
- 2017 New Idea Search: #5 Out--Resolutions/In--Questolutions
- The DoubleBot: Your Next Conference/Meeting Attendee or Virtual Volunteer or...?
- Evolving Chapters & Member Engagement
- Membership Count Myopia
- 4 Lessons for Building a New Chapter Model from AADE
- End of Membership As We Know It - or not