Why do associations want a mutually-beneficial volunteer relationship? According to ASAE Foundation study, volunteering increases retention and expands organizational capacity. Learn more at the Volunteers: The Air We Breathe session on Sunday, August 14 at 2pm. Peter Houstle, Kevin Whorton, Rick Grimm (NIGP) and Ann Turner (AALAS) join me to share the research and association stories.
Subscribe to Content
Learn more about subscribing to this site's content plus links to direct XML feeds.
Recent Blog Posts
Popular Blog Posts
- 2017 New Idea Search: #4 Shift the Board's Conversation
- Leading a Distributed Team: One Email to Write
- Leading a Distributed Team: Creating a Rhythm
- Engaging Today's Volunteer - A 2016 Resolution
- Deciphering the Emerging Volunteer Model
- Showing #VolunteerLove, Driving Member Engagement
- Volunteer Tricks & Treats
- Where to Start in Training Volunteers
- The Mission Driven Volunteer
- Fully Developing Your Volunteer Workforce