In the fall of 2015, ASAE Foundation launched this research study to address the institutional aspects of volunteer management. The intent is to answer the question, “What components of a volunteer management program lead to mutual benefit between the association and the volunteer?” Phase I of this process was a survey of association staff conducted to collect data regarding association volunteer programs and measuring the associations’ satisfaction with their programs, followed by a series of qualitative interviews. The intent of this summary report is to share some high-level findings from the first survey in which 1,016 unique associations participated.
Subscribe to Content
Learn more about subscribing to this site's content plus links to direct XML feeds.
Recent Blog Posts
Popular Blog Posts
- Rebuilding The Volunteer Spirit (Handout)
- Meme Time! An answer to Peggy…
- E-Harmony for Volunteers
- Truths About Volunteering #17
- Is is enough for volunteers to get the job done?
- 10 Ideas for Happier Volunteers (and You)
- Count Down to National Volunteer Week April 21-27, 2013
- Chapters and Virtual White boards
- Adapting Mission Driven Volunteering for Small Associations
- #NVW2015 - The Gift of Time