Four associations share how they use technology and new volunteer models to drive member volunteering. From the 2016 ASAE MM&C Conference session with the American Association of Diabetes Educators, Project Management Institute, NCURA, and Mariner Management.
Subscribe to Content
Learn more about subscribing to this site's content plus links to direct XML feeds.
Popular Blog Posts
- The Mission Driven Volunteer
- Understanding the New Volunteer
- 2017 New Idea Search: #4 Shift the Board's Conversation
- Rebuilding the Volunteer Spirit Redux
- The little paper that started a fire storm
- #ASAE16 Volunteers-The Air We Breathe
- Virtual Volunteering is Not a Type of Volunteer
- Ask the Thought Leader (on Volunteerism)
- Deciphering the Emerging Volunteer Model
- Ditch the ladder (& the committee) #Assnchat Recap