Four associations share how they use technology and new volunteer models to drive member volunteering. From the 2016 ASAE MM&C Conference session with the American Association of Diabetes Educators, Project Management Institute, NCURA, and Mariner Management.
Subscribe to Content
Learn more about subscribing to this site's content plus links to direct XML feeds.
Recent Blog Posts
Popular Blog Posts
- 2017 New Idea Search: #4 Shift the Board's Conversation
- Rebuilding the Volunteer Spirit Redux
- The Mission Driven Volunteer
- Understanding the New Volunteer
- Examining The Mission Driven Volunteer
- Building Volunteer Muscle in Your Chapter
- Leading a Distributed Team: One Email to Write
- Volunteering Myth Revisited, Volunteering Truths Revealed
- Leading a Distributed Team: Creating a Rhythm
- The DoubleBot: Your Next Conference/Meeting Attendee or Virtual Volunteer or...?