Activate an adhocracy to meet your member-volunteer needs. The why is clear as ASAE’s Decision To Volunteer and many other surveys tell us volunteers are looking for smaller, less time-intensive options and virtual jobs.This worksheet helps you translate traditional roles into micro roles.
Subscribe to Content
Learn more about subscribing to this site's content plus links to direct XML feeds.
Recent Blog Posts
Popular Blog Posts
- Creating a Managing Virtual Volunteers Guide – A Project Outline
- Volunteer Coordinator: Chapter Resource
- A Checklist for an Energetic Volunteer Workforce
- Guerrilla Volunteering - Tips to Embrace
- The Mission Driven Volunteer
- Volunteer Succession Planning
- Wanted: Virtual Volunteers (Yes You!)
- Implementing the New Volunteer Model
- Ditch the Ladder - Embrace the Continuum
- 1 Way To Change the Volunteer Model