Activate an adhocracy to meet your member-volunteer needs. The why is clear as ASAE’s Decision To Volunteer and many other surveys tell us volunteers are looking for smaller, less time-intensive options and virtual jobs.This worksheet helps you translate traditional roles into micro roles.
Subscribe to Content
Learn more about subscribing to this site's content plus links to direct XML feeds.
Recent Blog Posts
Popular Blog Posts
- The Mission Driven Volunteer
- Creating a Managing Virtual Volunteers Guide – A Project Outline
- Volunteer Coordinator: Chapter Resource
- A Checklist for an Energetic Volunteer Workforce
- Guerrilla Volunteering - Tips to Embrace
- Engaging Your Team in 2015
- Supercharge Volunteer Engagement
- The Best Way to Recognize Your Association Volunteers
- Examining The Mission Driven Volunteer
- Understanding the New Volunteer