This month I’ve found a bounty of resources that I’ve tagged and used. Among them are these gems:
- Social Pro Files: Considering the human costs of social currency – SmartBrief on Social Media brought this post to us which begs us to loosen the reigns and humanize our brand
- From virtual to reality: How social media can get boots on the ground – SmartBrief’s post talkes about “carrot mobbing” which seeks to turn protesting on its head.Great lesson for associations seek to drive change.
- Reducing Word Counts – this mundane headline hides the gem within from Legal Writing Blog
- The Downside of Traditions – hmmm more about seeking the game-changer in you (and your association)
- Tim Burton Telling Crowdsourced Tale – I admit I submitted one – will you? And can your association crowdsource a story (or solution)?
- Are you an uninspiring leader? – Acronym asks the tough question … your assessment?
- Engagement Ladders: Building Supporter Power – Know, serve, move