Chapter Benchmarking Report: What the Data, Success Stories & Opinions Tell Us [Webinar 2]
Part of our ongoing webinar series in partnership with Billhighway.
Chapter membership takes on a significant value in an increasingly online world. Members seek face-to-face opportunities to connect, learn, volunteer, and socialize with their peers, mentors, and clients. Once upon a time, chapters were taken for granted, but many association leaders now have questions like.
– How does our chapter program compare to those of other associations?
– What are the standard practices regarding chapter membership, programming, requirements, and metrics?
– What support and services should we be giving chapters? Are other associations making changes to chapters?
– How do we assess the performance and value of our chapters?
– Are chapters still relevant?
In our latest Chapter Benchmarking Report, we explore these questions through industry data that helps associations benchmark their chapter programs against others. Join us for a webinar that fuels the dialogue on what makes an effective chapter—and an effective chapter/association relationship. We’ll share stories on what methods other associations have used to leverage their data, and how they have helped chapters and staff make better decisions.