Yep! This infographic is just an inkling of what we’ve accomplished in 2022 … aka our 20th anniversary! Check out our last post for a more detailed list.
And while we’re at it, be sure to check out our 20th anniversary project to bring you out Top 20 Lists,” a series of monthly posts chocked full of tips, info and fun facts for you and your association volunteer leaders. We had fun do it and hope you enjoy!
- Words of Wisdom (December) – From the minds and hearts of CRPs comes wisdom on being a superstar component professional.
- The Power of 20 (November) – 20 examples of the power of 20.
- Top 20 Resources (some old, some new) (October) – 20 resources plucked from our archives including white papers, published articles, podcasts/interviews and more.
- A Top 20 List of Top 20 Lists (September) – 20 links to other “Top 20” lists!
- 20 things you can do for your chapters (August) – 20 things that you can do to help your chapters – and your volunteers – succeed.
- 20 Volunteer Stats for Your Summer Reading (July) – 20 volunteer stats collected from a variety of sources plus a few of own.
- Need a reason to Volunteer? Here’s 20! (June) – 20 reasons why volunteering for your professional association may be just what you do need to do.
- Short & Sweet: 20 Ad hoc & Micro Volunteers Roles (May) – 20 quick and easy ways to volunteer.
- 20 Volunteer Truths That Never Grow Old (April) – 20 truths that never change in how our volunteers think and work.
- Show Your Volunteers the Love During #NVW!: 20 cool ideas (March) – 20 ways to thank your hard working and dedicated volunteers.
- From the Past: 20 Posts That Still Resonate (February) – 20 posts that we think are as true today as when they were when written.
- 20 Years and Counting! (January) – 20 years of serving associations and their components built on the belief there are better ways of supporting and developing chapters and association volunteers.
Looking forward to sailing into 2023 with the wind in our sails and our association peeps at our side.