Whatever your volunteer training and development needs, we can help you design a solution.
Whether you need hands-on training for volunteers, coaching for component and volunteer managers or help designing a robust volunteer training program, we can help you.
Provides hands-on training for volunteers.
Developing chapter and component leader guides.
Developing and leading workshops, webinars and audio programs on specific skills for volunteers.
Coaching for component and volunteer managers.
Help designing a robust volunteer training program.
Serving as a coach and mentor to staff in component relations/volunteer management to help them build skills, experience and a knowledge base.
Our goal is help you create the best possible meeting for your volunteers. Whether it’s the opening session of a leadership retreat, workshop on critical leadership or association topics, or a planning meeting, we will create an exciting and thought-provoking session that gets volunteers talking and keeps them talking.
Visit our Resource Center for a look at Slide Decks & other training materials. Here is a sampling of topics & presentations we’ve offered:
- Seven Secrets to Member Involvement
- Back to the Future for Associations
- Powering Communities with Social Media
- Harnessing the Power of Social Media
- Leading a Distributed Team
- See the Light! Dashboard Indicators for Chapter Success
- May All Your Lights Be Green! Putting A Chapter Dashboard to Work
- Evolution of Models of Community in the Association World
- Recruiting & Keeping Volunteers
- Creating a Member Experience At The Chapter Level
- Creating a Volunteer Experience At The Chapter Level
- Getting & Staying On Track (Tips for leading volunteer teams)
- Facilitating: Moving People & Projects
- From Dollars to Decisions – Financial Management for Chapters
- Strategic Thinking: A New Approach to Planning
- Listening: A Strategy for Engaging Members
- Creating Rock Star Events
- Business Planning for Chapters 101
- How to Have Effective Conference Calls: Tips and Tools
- Embracing Your Unofficial Leaders
Is your meeting important enough to engage your members, volunteer leaders and/or staff? If you have a meeting coming up, contact us to learn more about how you can get the most out of the time, energy and resources dedicated to the effort by your staff and volunteers.
Types of Meetings
It’s important to have a neutral facilitator who can help meeting participants fully engage and tackle, where it’s appropriate, tough issues. A good meeting facilitator assures the meeting flows, all are engaged, and the outcome is achieved.
Whether it’s the opening session of a leadership retreat, workshop on critical leadership or association topics, or a planning meeting, we will create an exciting and thought-provoking session that gets volunteers talking and keeps them talking.
We’ve helped association task forces envision the future, design new solutions, reach agreement and achieve outcomes.
Mariner Management & Marketing is your partner in helping association volunteers and staff create the greatest possible value for your members and in ensuring the long term health and growth of your association.