Whatever your volunteer training and development needs, we can help you design a solution.
Our goal is help you create the best possible meeting for your volunteers. Whether it’s the opening session of a leadership retreat, workshop on critical leadership or association topics, or a planning meeting, we will create an exciting and thought-provoking session that gets volunteers talking and keeps them talking. Let us craft for you the right session!
Here at Mariner there are no “canned’ presentations. We listen to you and then craft the right session. Here’s a sampling of session topics.
Check out this blog post for a deeper look at sessions.
- Leap into Leadership
- 5 Steps to Building a Volunteer Pool
- Tapping into the Sphere of Influence
- Decoding Member Engagement
- Embracing Micro Volunteering
- Taking the Boring out of Board Meetings
- Building Community
- Motivating & Managing our Volunteer Teams
- Does Anyone Hear Me? Ramping up Chapter Communications
- May All Your Lights Be Green! Putting A Chapter Dashboard to Work
- Evolution of Models of Community in the Association World
- Recruiting & Keeping Volunteers
- Creating a Member Experience At The Chapter Level
- Creating a Volunteer Experience
- Getting & Staying On Track (Tips for leading volunteer teams)
- Facilitating: Moving People & Projects
- What’s the Data Say? Decisions That Make a Difference
- Strategic Thinking: A New Approach to Planning
- Creating Rock Star Events
- How to Have Effective Conference Calls & Virtual Meetings: Tips and Tools
Types of Meetings
Mariner Management & Marketing is your partner in helping association volunteers and staff create the greatest possible value for your members and in ensuring the long term health and growth of your association.