VolunteerPro | Tobi Johnson & Associates has opened their annual global “state of the industry” survey and we’d like to get some association voices in the mix. This year’s survey will dig deeper into key themes such as …
- How COVID has impacted the current capacity levels for volunteers active around the world
- The extent to which volunteer organizations have adopted diversity, equity, & inclusion (DEI) plans
- Which technology platforms and tools are most often used in today’s volunteer management
- The top challenges for leaders of volunteer management professionals
- The current levels of burnout in leaders of volunteers
In past years, more than 6,000 leaders of volunteers from 28 countries have participated in the annual VolunteerPro Volunteer Management Progress Report survey. Now in its seventh year, researchers hope to share current trends for professionals who lead, manage, and coordinate volunteers and how the COVID-19 pandemic has changed how we do business. If you work with volunteers, don’t miss your chance to participate in this “state of the industry” survey.
As a bonus, everyone who completes the survey will be invited to a free “sneak peek” webinar on January 13, 2022. The survey takes less than 5 minutes to complete. The deadline is November 19, 2021.
p.s. Please help spread the word about the 2022 Volunteer Management Progress Report. The more people participate, the more information we have to advocate for our profession!