Day 19 … Two days in row, I waited until the end of the day for my dip into the lake. Both had beautiful skies, sunny days until I headed to the lake. A few dark clouds, then thunder. The light flashing indicated the lake was closed. Damn.Tomorrow I will head to the lake as soon as the day warms. I will not miss another day. The good news is that my chapter board did seize the moment. We agreed to join a member in co-sponsoring a great September training event. Hmmm … let’s all remember, seize the moment!
photo credit Stephen Rees