Got tagged twice and invited to test the idea of meme in SNAP – can a game of tag help nurture community – let’s see! So Jamie Notter (my recent tagger and by the way author of "postcards from a new CEO" column in Associations Now) I’ll respond with 5 folks I recently starting following on Twitter outside my “association buds”... @kanter - Beth offers great conversation on social media for nonprofits (get her blog too) @prblog - Kevin Dugan is great for all things pr (and fodder for my PRSA MD chapter) @chrisbrogan - Chris Brogan offers ideas that do set off light bulbs @copyblogger - Brian Clark's tweets (and blog) send me to get links that’s I’m never disappointed with @kdpaine - Katie is the queen of measurement and sometimes you just gotta get the numbers Hey thanks for asking! Now I’ll ask you to tell us more!
Subscribe to Content
Learn more about subscribing to this site's content plus links to direct XML feeds.
Recent Blog Posts
Popular Blog Posts
- Sharing Control in an Open Community
- How Meetup is Disrupting your Chapters & Events
- Get Used to Sharing Control!
- Forget Technology, It's Relationships
- What's the difference between community & social networks?
- Building Engagement: ISES DC Follows Members’ Lead
- Five Minutes - Five Ways to Spread the Word
- The DoubleBot: Your Next Conference/Meeting Attendee or Virtual Volunteer or...?
- Do you have an on-line discussion forum but nobody comes?
- Your Online Community as a Member Benefit