Just looking over my notes from an awesome lunch & learn on social media led by Lindy Dreyer of Social Fish... here's a note I starred: "Build social media into the fabric of what you do..." As I think of how to help my chapters harness the power of the web, it occurs to me that instead of suggesting these as new ideas, I'll insert them in the plans. My conference plans now includes a task "Launch Twitter page" and "identify Marylanders blogging on the subject and send conference updates." More thoughts and tips from the session as I finish culling my notes :)
Subscribe to Content
Learn more about subscribing to this site's content plus links to direct XML feeds.
Recent Blog Posts
Popular Blog Posts
- The Message in Flex Working for Associations
- Are Chapters Worth The Effort: 2016 Chapter Benchmarking Report
- Deciphering the Emerging Volunteer Model
- Are Chapters Worth It? Infographic
- Chapters– Are they worth the cost?
- 2017 New Idea Search: #5 Out--Resolutions/In--Questolutions
- Engaging Today's Volunteer - A 2016 Resolution
- Evolving Chapters & Member Engagement
- Understanding the New Volunteer
- Chapter Growth Paradox: A Systemic Response