5 Game-Changing Fixes Help Chapters Increase Non-Dues Revenue in 2024
January 31, 2024 (webinar)
As an association exec, you’d love for 2024 to be a year of strong non-dues revenue growth – for you and your chapters. If sponsors, exhibitors, and advertisers believe your chapters can positively impact their bottom lines, chapters will convert more customers with less effort. But most chapters (and some associations) inadvertently turn off those buyers because of website navigation, collateral, and messaging that leaves prospects confused and unconvinced. How can we help our chapters?
This fun session outlines simple changes that will help chapters attract and convert sponsors, exhibitors, and advertisers efficiently and effectively including:
- How to quickly create a compelling case to invest money with your association
- Which stats and stories provide the most effective social proof of your value
- What information buyers need at various stages of their buying journey
- Download the Attendee Chat – Dive into the chatter and see what everyone was buzzing about during the webinar.
- Review the Webinar Transcript – For those who prefer reading over watching, we’ve got you covered with the full transcript.
- Feedback Tracker
- Non-Dues Revenue Readiness Assessment
Hosted by Mariner Management & Billhighway